Posted Jul 12 2021
The CCPC is seeking a full-time Rapid Re-Housing Program Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for the overall direction and supervision of designated Rapid Rehousing and Prevention Programs. You will directly supervise case management and administrative staff as well as any subcontracted partnerships (if applicable). Additionally, you will be responsible for meeting the program and fiscal requirements as set forth in the contract; maintaining community relationships with public and private organizations; and providing reports and documentation as necessary for the operation of the project.
- The Program Manager will maintain and analyze program operations within the prescribed budget regarding designated RRH Program and Prevention Programs
- The Program Manager will work in collaboration with the Los Angeles City and County funders and stakeholders
- Organize and implement a culturally competent project that aligns with the designated evidence-based model for service delivery, including curriculum implementation, and coordinate with community partners and stakeholders
- S/he will supervise day-to-day activities of Rapid Re-housing and Prevention components of the RRH Program
- S/he will provide short and long-range planning and report directly to the Associate Director of Single Adult Housing Programs
- Effectively monitor contract compliance and completion of contract goals/objectives; work collaboratively with agency management and provide (oral/written) reports as necessary
- Supervise client files and ensure adherence to LAHSA definitions and guidelines
- Convene and facilitate RRH staff meetings
- Attend all project meetings and trainings as required
- Implement and monitor SSG personnel policies and procedures for compliance with applicable state and federal regulations
- Coordinate staff development and training
- Work in coordination with the Access Center with establishing eligibility and referral processes
- Communicate effectively with the contract monitor and funder, partner agencies, fiscal and human resources personnel, management, staff, and clients
- Maintain landlord relationships as necessary in collaboration with the housing department
- Work collaboratively with LAHSA and subcontractors and their staff as it pertains to the RRH program
- Coordinate with the Housing Supervisor/Staff and Quality Assurance to ensure documentation completeness and financial assistance disbursements
- Attend Community Design Team Meetings and Monthly Stakeholder Meetings
- Efficiently manage and monitor data integrity and quality assurance of client and program milestones and service outcomes
- Facilitate necessary program related trainings for direct service staff
- Prepare project reports in accordance with funding requirements; maintain files/records on client services in compliance with HIPAA, 42 CFR Part 2 and other funding requirements for auditing purposes
- Maintain appropriate boundaries; and adhere to SSG’s Code of Ethics and HOPICS’ Core Values and represent the Agency in a professional manner at meetings and community events
- Perform other duties as assigned by Associate, Deputy, or Executive Director
- This position requires supervision of all projects related staff and oversight of subcontracted partner agencies. The Manager will supervise the following staff: Case Managers, Housing Navigators, Driver, and other personnel as necessary. S/he reports to the Associate Director for Single Adult Housing Programs.
Minimum Qualifications – Knowledge. Skills and Abilities Required
Bachelor’s degree (Masters Preferred) in Business, Social Work, Counseling or other relevant sector is required from an accredited or state approved college or university, with a minimum 3-5 years’ job-related management, supervisory or leadership experience; If in recovery, a minimum of three (3) years of being drug and alcohol free is required. High Proficiency in HMIS Preferred), Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and other database programs. Accurate and concise documentation. Neat and professional appearance. Attention to detail and punctuality required.
Ability to work with clients from diverse cultural, ethnic, and socio-economic backgrounds. Ability to communicate effectively, both written and orally. Valid California Driver’s License and proof of insurance is required. Verification of Employment Eligibility and Background Check is required. TB test required (Note; Result may not be more than (3) months prior to or (7) days after date of hire and renewed annually thereafter,) CPR and First Aid certification required within 30 days of employment with the company.
Environmental Conditions (Working Conditions)
May be exposed to overly aggressive clients: must communicate with many sources including public paying agencies, courts and outside community agencies. Local automobile travel is required. Some evenings and weekends may be required. Sometimes noisy, loud and disruptive clients.
The Program Manager typically spends time sitting, standing, walking, driving, and carrying (max. 25 lbs), listening, speaking. Mental Requirements This position will require the individual to be able to handle any/all the following: constant distractions, interruptions, uncontrollable changes in priorities/work schedules: be able to process information, think and conceptualize.
Interested applicants should email [email protected] with a cover letter and CV attached.