- Have an acceptable graduate degree in the area of theology, biblical studies, and spirituality
- Completed the required Spiritual Formation Courses
- Completed 500 hours of Spiritual Direction Practicum
- Meet the core competencies as outlined in the CSD Spiritual Director Standards Manual
- Authorized to minister in Spiritual Direction by the individual’s home church
For current CSDs supervising interns, consider upgrading your certification level to Certified Spiritual Director Supervisors (CSDS)
Tyndale University now offers a Pastoral Thanatology program – the study of grief, bereavement, death and dying. This growing discipline explores the grieving process, ethical issues surrounding death and dying, cultural, gender and societal attitudes towards death, the issues facing both the dying and the bereaved, and the place of ritual and memorialization.
For more information, please contact
Dr. David Sherbino
c/o Tyndale University
Tel: (416) 226-6620 (ext. 2109)
Email: [email protected]
3377 Bayview Ave.
Toronto, ON M2M 3S4